Monday, October 4, 2010

The Harvest

My paradigm has shifted
From left to centre
Entered dimensions where the
false pretensions of time and space
have vanished without trace-


Where the words flow
Like the blood in the hands to the fingertips
To the tips of the pen
& then, my thoughts skip
to the sands of the flood
Where the low birds skim the burst banks
Hunting for worms on the fertile plains
Fronting concerns that are all in vain-


I
Am a germ
A particle wave
A slave to the continuity
Of consciousness
A fly
To the light at night.


I will dance with you
When the sun sets over Eden
Even if it is in silence
but for the rhythm of our breathing.


*


We can be the forgotten
sentences of punch-drunk
innocence.


The empty matter
of energy's resonance.


The cosmic cavalcade
Of synapses; collapses;
Co-incidents


Entering reality
As choice; finding god
in silence


When our plate is full

There will be no hunger.

sm '10

Here's a piece I felt the need to throw out there, some class of flippancy or other, there's a lot of really strong points to this, even though I've probably failed to get them across in the words of the piece itself, something in my head tells me that this is along the right track of what I should be writing. The structure is fragmented. Deliberately so, I'm sick of structural limits. Sick of a linear narrative that needs to tell the story like it's a picture book for kids. Y'know each to their own but it's not me, and as such, given that not-meity, I don't care. Follow your own path etc. i care for people, respect people, love people and everything else that goes with the human condition, but the last thing I ever intend on doing is to follow another's interests as a result of respecting them. if anything it's psychological plagiarism.

The idea centres around the quest to end dualism. A search for the unity/divine whatever one may call it. I've felt it before, the next time I experience it I feel I'll be in a more mature place to appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment